Thank you for running in support of mental health and orthopaedic care at the Gulshan & Pyarali G. Nanji Orthopaedic Centre.
With a goal of $300,000 we know we can get there with the support of participants like you!
Here are 5 tips to help you reach your fundraising goal and make the challenge a success:
1. Donate to yourself: deepen your connection to the cause and motivate others to support you in the challenge by donating to yourself first.
2. Share your journey: what has motivated you to Rally? Share your story and post on social media to highlight your tie to the cause and/or challenge and inspire friends and family to give. We also want to hear from you. Share your story with our team by emailing [email protected].
3. Ask away: don’t be shy about asking your contacts more than once for a donation. And be sure to ask for a specific amount — it’s been proven to yield better results than an open ask. Your Participant Centre has all the tools you need to help you in your fundraising efforts. We’ve provided pre-written emails for you to send to your network of friends, family, colleagues, classmates and neighbors. Use the messages “as is” or edit them as you see fit.
4. Recruit: aim to recruit family and friends to join you in the challenge. Participating as a team provides great encouragement and will expand the support.
5. Push your fundraising goal: if you’ve reached or are close to reaching your fundraising goal, go ahead and increase it to help further support the cause.